At last, a result!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hope to be Posts: 865
Hi Girls, I've been gyming it for about 6 weeks now and to be honest haven't been watching what I'm eating at all but figured the gym was cancelling it all out! For the past week I've tried to cop on and have started eating salads everyday & cut out all rubbish. I got weighed in last night and have managed to lose 3lbs , it's not much but I'm chuffed! More importantly I have lost about five inches all over...I am so delighted as I was feeling v down about my tummy and quite self conscious. So for all of you trying to shift the weight, best of luck and don't give up!
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Well Done!!! I wish I had your motivation!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Good on ya! I'm just after eating a load of chocolate and feeling very guilty.
booboo Posts: 622
Thats great yellowker..welldone... Keep up the good work
Mrs. lou-beag Posts: 193
Congrats yellowker! Its great when you finally see the results from lots of hear work effort. This should keep you motivated to stay on track. Need to get my own ass in gear and make a few more changes, at a bit of stand still myself. Best of luck!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Well done and keep up the good work
hope to be Posts: 865
Thanks Girls! I had a bit of a bad weekend, have to admit but am determined to keep it up! Got my tan done too and you know how you always look skinnier when you're nice and brown!! Have to be good for the week and have a treat or two at the weekend!
Paul Hurley Posts: 179
Well done yellowker 8) Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there.