AT&T Cars

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Puds09 Posts: 33
I was
hoping08 Posts: 526
Hi Maisey, We got married last Sept and used AT&T - brillant to deal with, the driver we had 'Brian' was so lovely - they are really professional. You will have no problems with them.
WinterGal Posts: 835
Used them in November, not a problem. The driver even gave me his spare fleece for my legs cause it was soooo cold. The champagne was good too, much nicer that what the hotel gave us!
hubbie2be Posts: 33
we are looking at booking them ourselves. we spoke to them in city west and they came across as very nice and friendly. better go and book them i suppose
Puds09 Posts: 33
They were
Huggles Posts: 1108
We had them for our wedding - absolutely fantastic. So friendly and nothing was a problem. It was freezing on the day and same as another poster, the driver gave me his fleece for around my shoulders. So reliable and professional. He even ushered people into the church who were waiting to see me get out of the car. Can't recommend them enough O-O
kittysue Posts: 1016
I had them too.......our driver was so nice.... really puts you at ease......had the fleece as well but i think it was to stop me spilling champagne on myself..... road was bit bumpy....... but I would highly recommend them.
milis Posts: 7998
Good to hear all the good reports I have them booked too :o)ll Came across as very friendly on the phone!
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
That's great to hear girls, i have them booked too :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
spinning jinny Posts: 425
Is there a website for AT&T - they sound great. Would like to see what types of cars they have?