att: msc (neadi) silverstar or mstacey!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
ok girls I know alot of you had the same or similar symptoms coming off the pill, has yours gone now or still there? yesterday went to bed at 11.30 and up at 7 normal sleep but oh my god i have never been so tired in my life driving to work I could feel myself falling asleep!!! and it lasted all day, I was still getting that pain just below my belly button but it was more of a tight feeling especially when I bent over, im getting pains in my boobs and seem to be getting a burning sensation in the middle of my chest...probably just indigestion, decided id have an early night last night as I was wrecked so went to bed at 8.30 (so early for me) but still wrecked agin this morning. Just wondering neadi, silverstar or ms are you still feeling like this???? x _________________
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Hi Sugar Cube, No i haven't had any of that except from the twinges in my lower abdomen. I don't want to get your hopes up but they all sound to me like early pregnancy symptoms. :D When is your period due?? Why don't you get a First Response early test and do it. fingers crossed for you sugar cube. let us know
hi ms, you see not due my af until the 17th so think it would be too early, see i would really love it but im just afraid it will be just the coming off the pill my body getting back to normal but I do feel a bit strange, there is alot of bad news with health of family member and a friend so im just wondering is it just stress and coming off the pill?? its wrecking my head im going to oxygen on sunday and will be drinking but what if I am dont want to do any damage but probably not so no point in stressing!! O:|
Calm down sweetie. Stressing yourself out will probably do more harm than good anyway. There could be a number of reasons why you're getting these symtoms and it probably more than likely is just the come down off the pill and your body getting back to its normal self. Go to Oxegyn and enjoy it, don't be worrying about being pregnant or not being pregnant. You're due on 17th so this day next week if you are still having symtoms you should use the First Response early test and find out for certain. If it turns out you're pregnant i wouldn't think your drinking session at oxegyn would have harmed the foetus anyway and you'll know to stop now. If it turns out you're not pregant you'll just have to have lots of rumpy pumpy again next month. i have my fingers and toes crossed for you anyway. enjoy oxegyn :D
thnks hun, you made me smile think i need a break from this forum it makes you get your hopes up!!! ha ha It is probably the come down off the pill so yes i will stop stressing about this side and enjoy oxygen cant wait to see the red hot chillies >:o( take care talk to you soon best of luck with you ttc x
don't leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave :shock: :cry:
ar ye mad im addicted :roll: could never leave anyway get to much good advice!!! dont worry I will be asking another question....ill probably get another symptom and ask is this normal......you have to laugh at yourself somtimes dont you!!! MS when did you get married did you do up a report with pics??? would love to have a nosy if you did??? x
I know the addiction has become a bit scary actually :shock: Its too easy to get addicted. I'm getting NOTHING done in work anymore. I didn't post any pics no. Don't want the whole world and its mother looking at me on the net.
yea you are probably right, the whole world her mother....probably her mil......her bmaid all got a good look at me!!!! :lol:
oh you have a report. i must have a look. i'll email you a few pics if you want of mine.