Att: Smileykaz

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
GET OUT of Off Topic and go and post your wedding report. Now!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Was just thinking the very same myself :wv
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I'm sorry! I haven't the energy! I have the chicken pox! I'm just floating around dipping in and out but I haven't the inclination to write up a report and find supplier details and upload photos etc. Oh even typing that is making me tired! But I WILL do it, by the weekend probably. I just need a few more days lying in an antihistamine daze on the sofa!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I won't stand for it much longer Smileykaz, you've been warned. I'll...I'll...post another topic for your attention asking you to do it again! So there!
streaks Posts: 3592
I keep checking reports to see if it's up!! Really looking forward to this one, hope your feeling better soon smiley and your up to writing it :o)ll
Piscine Posts: 85
Im not an active poster here but have been following WOL for months already. I can honestly say Smileykaz is the most popular Wollie. Im sure a lot of girls will agree. And yeah, I have been waiting for your report too as you look absolutely gorgeous during your day and Im getting married at TCH too!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Eh, yeah - I was thinking the same myself! Really looking forward to hearing about it!
Cataliscious Posts: 61
[quote="PurplishJuly":kdd5nbwg]Im not an active poster here but have been following WOL for months already. I can honestly say Smileykaz is the most popular Wollie. Im sure a lot of girls will agree. And yeah, I have been waiting for your report too as you look absolutely gorgeous during your day and Im getting married at TCH too![/quote:kdd5nbwg] +1 to this. I don't post much but am constantly lurking and nearly feel like I know some of the regular posters i.e smileykaz, jawl, lux , ssf to name but a few. I hope you don't stop giving all the advice and support to wollies now that you're a smug married smileykaz, you'd be missed :compress. enough of that sentiment now GO AND DO YOUR REPORT :o0 :o0
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
there's nothing like a bit of peer pressure eh? :o0 I was on the wedding report section last night saying it was far too quiet these days
luckyladee Posts: 2550
awwww poor smileykaz take a break girlie - but DONT SCRATCH!!! :o0 :o0