Attention Admin, can't log on from iphone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

porshe Posts: 1359
Every time I go to WOL discussion page on my iphone it says I am not logged on when I click on Myhub, to log on, | am already logged on its driving me mental, anyone else having the same problems?
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Yes, this happens me on my iPhone, and on my work pc. I have to actually logout and log back in.
MrsAH Posts: 3715
I reported the topic, hopefully Admin will keep us posted.
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="MrsAH":1kkh5krn]Yes, this happens me on my iPhone, and on my work pc. I have to actually logout and log back in.[/quote:1kkh5krn] +1 I get this on Safari on the Mac - it's like I'm logged into My Hub but not the discussion boards. Very annoying because I'm logged out spontaneously - and not because of timeout.
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
happens me too. says logged in but if you try and post redirects you to myhub page. generally just log out and back in again
Kaycee Posts: 2107
yeah the myhub doesn't always work, I use chrome mainly and have had the same issues with firefox. how long does it take to fix it? really annoying! :)
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Happening to me too... logged into my hub but not on discussion... so have to sign out and sign in again. So much for being logged in and remembered!!!!!