Attention Newbridge/kildare people!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yummum2010 Posts: 407
Help! Im looking for a really good beauty salon in Newbridge. My H2B and I move there just before our wedding and I would like to get my treatments for the wedding done there instead of having to drive up to Dublin to my usual beauty salon. Can anyone recommend a good beauty salon in Newbridge for the usual waxing, spray tan, manicure and pedicure?? Please let me know if you do! Thanks Cailini. :wv
blissful2b Posts: 1555
elaine byrne's beauty clinic. used to be in naas, has now moved to the toughers roundabout just outside newbridge. they are very good! :o)ll
yummum2010 Posts: 407
Thanks Appletizer! Dont suppose you would have a number? Any others girls? :wv
blissful2b Posts: 1555
ithink it's (045)894914 - not used them since they moved though... if you're driving past from naas to newbridge, they have a huge sign up with the number in the window.
jennie22 Posts: 56
Hey, try Kathryn Reily in Naas, she works from home. She is FANTASTIC!!!, used to work in Kilashee. Brilliant at make up, tan ..everything. If you want mobile number let me know..
Roxy1 Posts: 713
Hiya, I usually go to a small local salon for my tan, wax, tints etc The usual bits! But highly recommend Aveo in Naas for facials, massage, tan, nailsand basically any kind of pampering that you want! Havent had my makeup done there but if the rest is anything to go by they are worth it :o0 Tel: 045 899459 (Heated duvets for your facial.... Think I'll go and book one now :o0 )