Attn: Mrs.slightly bonkers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Alluring Posts: 929
Hi, how are you? I just wanted to let you know that my Dad passed away last month..it was quick in the end and so sad at only 54. I just wanted to say thanks for the support i got when i was on here more regular x Take care
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Very sorry to hear that alluring hope you are keeping well xxxxx
w.w.wonder Posts: 297
That's so sad. Hope you're doing ok
nialler Posts: 32
Is 'Slightly bonkers' a codeword for sharing private information with everyone?
shortie26 Posts: 260
So sorry to hear that alluring. Best wishes :lvs
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
[quote="nialler":2jqctjbh]Is 'Slightly bonkers' a codeword for sharing private information with everyone?[/quote:2jqctjbh]are you trying to be insensitive?? im very very sorry for your loss OP :lvs
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
[quote="sunshine10":24ttodp9][quote="nialler":24ttodp9]Is 'Slightly bonkers' a codeword for sharing private information with everyone?[/quote:24ttodp9]are you trying to be insensitive?? im very very sorry for your loss OP :lvs[/quote:24ttodp9] Yes they seem to be quite good at it as well moran O:| O:| O:|
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
if you dont have anything nice to say than dont say anything at all!!!! as my mammy would say!!! :o0 in all seriousness though my deepest sympathies are with you alluring xx
mrspants Posts: 4652
[quote="nialler":1cr9i3uk]Is 'Slightly bonkers' a codeword for sharing private information with everyone?[/quote:1cr9i3uk] Slightly bonkers is a username. It is quiet common for people to post in open forums as not everyone logs on and therefore can see PMs. Easy enough to figure out when you think about it.
nialler Posts: 32
[quote="hotpants":36ds05na][quote="nialler":36ds05na]Is 'Slightly bonkers' a codeword for sharing private information with everyone?[/quote:36ds05na] Slightly bonkers is a username. It is quiet common for people to post in open forums as not everyone logs on and therefore can see PMs. Easy enough to figure out when you think about it.[/quote:36ds05na] You say not everyone logs on and therefore cannot see PM's, yet how can they see the forums? Are you suggesting that registered users of the site deliberately don't enter their login details when visiting the site and as a result a practice has become accepted where users post private information intended for one person, for everyone to see? Yes, that is quite easy to figure out and is not a strange practice whatsoever...carry on..