August 2013 Babies!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

penni Posts: 344
Is it too early to start this thread? Got my BFP last night, Clearblue said 1-2 weeks. Think I'm due around Aug 13th according to a ff. Feeling very excited but also scared that it won't stick. This is our first and we're not trying very long so am feeling that this is too good to be true.
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
Wow an August 2013 thread. I was on the 2012 one, how time flies. Wishing you all the best for the next 36 weeks. Congratulations on the BFP!
MrsScuttle Posts: 407
Many congrats!!! :D
Thanks MrsBabybump and Mrs Scuttle! I'm just so happy xxx
Silini2 Posts: 3834
I wasn't going to join yet but sure why not! Had two misses since aug so I'm a bit nervous. Have 2 dd's already, so this is no 3. Due aug 13th!!! Congrats to you Penni!
Poppyseed Posts: 513
Delighted to see you here Silini! Congrats! x Congrats to you also Penni!!! :o)ll
Secret2013 Posts: 227
Hi Ladies, Congrats to you all, what exciting times ahead! :o)ll :o)ll So excited to see this thread go up!! I got my BFP last Friday week such an amazing feeling we are still floating around the place... I'm a first timer too Penni and we weren't trying very long either thank goodness! So much to get our heads around now ladies but hopefully we will be able to help each other along the way.
zig and zag Posts: 298
Awh congratulations Penni, silini & secret! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I was on the august 2011 thread and time sure is flying! It's absolute fantastic experience and I wish you all the best of luck and happy and healthy pregnancies :stork:
Thanks for all the lovely wishes! So Silini and Secret with a bit of luck we'll all be pushing together! Silini , we'll be depending on you to share all your pearls of wisdom! I didn't really think anything of starting up the thread and then I got all worried that it's too early and that I'll lose it.
mamajen Posts: 2263
I was an August 2012 Mammy, just want to wish you all the best of luck over the next 9 months xx