August 2016

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Molly710 Posts: 110
Hi ladies, I think there was a post on here ages ago for august 2016 brides but can't find it now! Was just wondering how everyone's plans are coming along? Have ye got dresses sorted?? Feeling at a bit of a lull but not long to go til we start hitting the year mark!! M
Tashamoore05 Posts: 3
I just picked my dress last week, just have go back to get measured and all next week, starting to get exciting now, could do with the lotto numbers lol everything booked, just need find bridsmaid dresses, how you getting on
Molly710 Posts: 110
Oh congrats on finding the dress! That's so exciting! I haven't started looking yet, putting it off to try get a bit of weight down!! Will have to start looking soon though! Started looking into honeymoon at the weekend, just trying to decide where to go but that's great fun! Went to see out band play in local pub Friday night - had been a bit nervous about them as booked them cos OH loved them but they were really good in the pub so relieved about that now! Have all the big stuff - photographer, cars, band, make up etc - booked ages so can't think of anything else to be doing at the minute until I start looking at dresses! Even started buying a few bits for bathroom baskets the other day just so I would feel like I was doing something!!
Limelight Wedding Films Posts: 113
Hi girls Its coming up to a year before your weddings so its time to book your video, August is booking up fast so if you like a supplier book them now so you don't get disappointed. We can be contacted at limelightvideo.ie and our vimeo page is vimeo.com/limelightweddingfilms kind regards Maria Moore Limelight Wedding Films 086 3892789
notthebride Posts: 172
13th Aug! Only thing we haven't done is the flowers as far as I can see. Oh and the dress but have picked 2 or 3. My daughter lives in the UK so I want her to see them before I finally settle on one. Hotel is having a wedding fair in a couple of weeks so will go along to that. We have seen the room set up for weddings a couple of times but it was hard to distinguish what belonged to the couple and what the hotel provided so will check all that out!
supercooper Posts: 124
Im August 2016 too :o)ll Have nearly everything booked and deposits paid for. Found my dress too last fri and paid deposit as well. I love it!! Have venue, celebrant, band, photographer, videographer, flowers and dress sorted. Bridesmaids are sorted too, along with cake, make up and hair. Only the little things really now to sort.