Aura Gym Drogheda/Navan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Anyone' know how much membership is in these gyms per person and family membership! Tks
mememe80 Posts: 18
[quote="mammyslittlerogue":1xk7rl91]Anyone' know how much membership is in these gyms per person and family membership! Tks[/quote:1xk7rl91] Its pay as you go, I think its 8euro per person
GoldStar Posts: 775
i don't know exactly how much, but its pay as you go. Did you check out the website?
Zizigirl Posts: 40
Hey Not too sure if prices have changed since last summer. It was €49 single, €87 family and €36 student per month. Also you weren't tied into a yearly contract, just had to give 60 days notice of termination of membership... O-O
randomusername Posts: 2134
You can pay as you go for some things and the family annual membership is around 800
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Tks girls, my friend went recently and it was €59 pm for a single person and €70pm for a family which for the family i think is great value coz my mam wants to do it with me so its only €35pm each (have to double check the price with the gym though they wouldnt tell me on the phone wanted me to go in for a "meeting"! I am going to see if i use the classes iver the next month or so and pay as i go then look int omembership if i decide to keep it up, its very expensive compared to Ben Dunne gyms, which i have beside work but only work PT so wouldnt get full use!