Australian Next Top Model

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aston Posts: 4100
DId ye hear that the final of this was on last night and they announced the winner and everyone delighted etc but then the presenter realised she had announced the wrong winner :eek and had to say no sorry it was model number 2 who actually won :-8 morto! Anyone find it on youtube? I cant get it, would love to see it!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
they just played it on 2fm- oh my god cringe- thats just terrible :eek i feel so sory for that kelsey one- talk about making a fool out of her
unichick Posts: 81
Cringe
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[color=#400080:liugzy2d]Ask and you shall receive! It should be on the first page. It's pretty bad.. That poor girl.. ;o( [/color:liugzy2d]
that link didnt work for me but i found it on sky news
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Oh God, the presenter looks completely traumatised. Fair play to the girl who was announced first as the winner, she was so calm and took it really well.
apperently she is now getting some prize money and a trip to new york for the mix up- plus they are both now even more famous than they ever would of been because of the mix up
MikeBurkePhotography Posts: 286
I'd imagine this must be the type of thing that would ruin the poor presenter's media career - my heart went out for all three of them on stage.
[quote="MikeBurkePhotography":34465jl0]I'd imagine this must be the type of thing that would ruin the poor presenter's media career - my heart went out for all three of them on stage.[/quote:34465jl0] It was mis-fed into her ear wrong- totally not her fault but god love her
TracyBarlow Posts: 943
Didnt Derek Mooney do the same thing last year on that Fame show, or whatever it was called? When he was announcing which of the last two were safe and staying in the competition and he called out the wrong one! Morto!