1. Avent microwave steriliser, only used for a few months as we had an electric one before that. Perfect condition. €10 2. Tiny love portable mobile for cot/pram/buggy, great condition. €8 3. Little Einstein playmat. Really nice playmat/playgym with lots of hanging toys - only used a few times, great condition. €20 (cost €60 new!) 4. Baby elegance back window car shade (this one http://www.babyelegance.org/collections ... ndow-shade), and mirror that attaches to headrest (both for when LO is in rear facing car seat). €8 for both 5. Chicco blue highchair with reclining seat and basket underneath. Well used and has some signs of wear n tear but still perfectly usable, steady etc. Would be ideal as second highchair in grandparents or childminders house. Only €15. I also have an unopened sheet of sterilising tablets and two unused travel sterilising bags which I'll throw in for free if anyone wants them. If anyone's interested in buying all items together I'd be willing to reduce the prices even further! :) (I'm in Portlaoise). :wv