Menu

B-Couture Arklow

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hotlips Posts: 433
Just wanted to say that this shop in Arklow was fab. Bernie was brilliant, she found a dress for me and I've already tried on about 35 in other shops and couldn't find one. She was honest and if something didn't suit, she said it. SHe gave me loads of time and was very patient with my mother....which is hard! Totally recommend them.
PrincessBride_07 Posts: 517
Hi I've posted loads of times about B couture but again wanted to agree with the OP and recommend this shop. Bernie is just fab, as are all the other ladies there, they were patient and friendly and so accommodating, staying open late when I couldn't get off work earlier for appointments. She has a fab range of dresses down there and the shop is never crowded, only ever 1 bride at a time trying on dresses. I'd definitely recommend B2B's to have a look here, she has a full range of BM dresses, evening wear, shoes, jewellery and accessories aswell.
Aviatrix Posts: 300
I was down there last week and thought the girls were so lovely. I found what I thought was the dress, but was on my own so couldn't be sure. Then I went into BTs on Friday and ended up buying a dress that was way more expensive :-8 I'd say if I hadn't have been such an impetuous fool I sould have bought my dress in B Couture. They have a fab range of dresses and were so nice to me. Great shop!
pamela123 Posts: 76
totally agree. so honest and friendly . THis shop in my opinion is one of the few that are genuinely friendly honest and appreciate your custom
Estobesto Posts: 632
I agree. I had a good experience with this shop. I bought my dress here. The ladies are lovely and great to deal with.
mamajen Posts: 2263
I was thinking of heading down here when I'm looking for my dress, I really like their website!! Good to know that people liked them :o)ll