B Couture in Arklow

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sally76 Posts: 525
Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has bought their dress here, and does anyone know if the women in the shop would be open to maybe including veil/shoes/tiara or something in the price? The dress I'm looking at is a bit above my budget, but I think I'd go for it if I was likely to get some of the 'extras' included...
mamajen Posts: 2263
I didn't buy from her, but when I was looking for BM dresses I had an appt with her to see a particular dress, told her that I had got a cheaper price on the dress but that the shop was further away - thinking she might do the same price for me, she didn't, so I cancelled my appt and went to the shop further away.
pinklady001 Posts: 268
I bought my dress here but cos it was a new sample I got money off it anyway. A friends sister in law bought her dress here too recently and I know she got her veil included. I do think they will throw in extra's and maybe give discounts on other items also, it is definitely worth asking. They are very nice to deal with there too :wv
bpjon Posts: 142
I got my dress there in June, didnt get any extras included :( might head back down soon though and have a look at their accessories and see if I can get some bargain haha
Sally76 Posts: 525
Thanks girls - I supppose it's always worth asking!
twinkie Posts: 286
Ive ordered my dress from here, :lvs such lovely shop the girls are so nice, cant speak highly enough of them :xxs I got my veil there too at a discounted price and will be getting my bms dresses from her too. :o)ll :o)ll
2ndtimer Posts: 336
I found my dress here too but ended up getting it made. The girls were brilliant and so helpful. I'm sure that if you're buying they'll accommodate you with inclusions. As another poster said, no harm asking. Good luck.
midlandsbride Posts: 82
Hi Im looking at taking a trip down to the shop to check out their collection of bridesmaid dresses. Is it worth the trip? do they have a nice selection?
reeeneeee Posts: 3
O:o)
craigsmrs Posts: 341
I bought my dress & my bridesmaids dresses in BCouture, the girls, not just Bernie, but Kerry & Joanie too were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for them, I cant believe anyone could say theyd a bad experience. They went out of their way to help me, their alterations were great, even when I needed my dress let out 2 days before my wedding. BCouture dressed 4 members of my bridal party, My 3 bridesmaids & I , they also done the alterations on my flower girls dress. I bought my veil, shoes & headpiece there too. If you are considering them , Id visit & reread the many great reviews on here & not base it on 1 bad. Make your own mind up because Im sure you wouldnt be disappointed.