Baby Boy for Mrs. Helen

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Helen Posts: 97
Hi guys, Just thought I'd pop in to let you know that Darragh Brian made his arrival on 1st Oct at 7.20pm weighing in at 7lbs 9oz. I had contractions for 40 hours but once the epidural kicked in there wasn't a bother on me and I was actually asleep 15 minutes before I was told to push - whoever invented that is a genius. I was pushing for 15 minutes which was great and he is absolutely perfect. Mammy & Daddy are getting used to having someone completely dependent on them and we're loving being parents. I'd have no problem doing it all again (and you don't hear many say that after their first). Hope all the pregnancies and wedding plans are going well for you all. Helen.
Minxie Posts: 884
Congratulations, sounds like the perfect labour!! Enjoy your new son and look afer yourself.
Sentosa Posts: 57
Ah congrats! Im new to this website! Just came off the pill so i have it all ahead of me! im nervous but excited at the same time! Best of Luck with your new arrival!
Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
Congratulations on your new arrival Mrs. Helen, hope he brings you and your hubby endless hours of joy Mrs.Ally :lol: :lol:
Astra Posts: 1409
That's fantastic news. Congratulations :D
AT Posts: 216
Excellent news!! Congratulations!!! :D
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
Congratulations :D
MrsSan Posts: 475
Congratulations Mrs Helen, its great to hear that your labour went so well. I love to hear stories like that esp. now that I'm feeling a bit nervous with it all ahead of me. Darragh is a lovely name. Best of luck to you all xx
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Congratulations to all of you Mrs. Helen. Great weight for the little tyke too!!
Gerbera Posts: 539
The very best of congratulations to you and your hubby, Mrs.Helen! Hope you enjoy every second you spend with your son.