Baby Boys Names... Granda-ish

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Blitz Posts: 583
Girls... I need your help, I finish up work this week and have lots still to do.. I'm 36wks but measuring big & according to scan due today...I haven't my hospital bag completely done...Hubby is working out of country....you following me lol Sooo apart from all of the above baby names are keeping me awake..We already have an 18mth daughter with a little old fashioned name we love, we dont know what we are having but have already decided on a name should we have another girl. But we dont really have anything for a boy.. The sort of style we like are the old fashioned granda style names and like things like - Danny & Johnny - we cant have these due to family but would like suggestions for something similar.. All I have come up with so far is Joe, Jody or Hugh, hubby thinks Joe is ok but not keen on the others.. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted and would help a heavy pregnant mummy get some sleep :)
streaks Posts: 3592
How about Ollie/Oliver or Oscar? Vincent, PJ?
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Paddy/Patrick, Sean, Frankie? I kind of like Paddy myself, there's something very cute about it. I quite like Joe too, it suits a boy and man iykwim
hyperrational Posts: 697
Sonny seems to becoming popular.
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
Stanley, Henry, Alfie, Artie, Archie.
Thanks girl... some great suggestions keep them coming.. It will be great to give the hubby a list when I speak to him later!!
katiemomma Posts: 2690
Paddy, Harry, Daniel, John, Peter, Davie/David, Sonny, Connie, Seanie/Sean, Walter, Maurice,Tim/Timothy, Tom
Thanks girl... some great suggestions keep them coming.. It will be great to give the hubby a list when I speak to him later!!
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
We are calling our little boy Tony, what would you think of that??
Sassypants Posts: 4461
[quote="hyperrational":2wzjsgt6]Sonny seems to becoming popular.[/quote:2wzjsgt6] Far too popular for my liking ;o)