Baby Cardigan Pattern

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, just wondering do any of you knit?? Or would any of you have a nice simple cardigan pattern....I use to knit so Im thinking it would be lovely if I could knit a cardy for babs.... Now having said that it was years ago when I knitted, wonder would I have time still to do it. Im sure I would. :wv
susmurf Posts: 1060
If you pm me your email address I can send you a few.....
Thanks you're very good just pm'd you there
susmurf Posts: 1060
No bother - hopefully 'll get that to you tomorrow evening...........
dancingfeet Posts: 826
I've a few easy ones here too, your could make them up in a couple of evenings
Beedy Posts: 112
I have a couple and some lovely baby blankets as well, pm me your email address and I'll send them on
pag Posts: 633
Girls sounds like a brilliant idea. I canknit so would be great, however, the big flaw is that I can never for the life of me work out how to cast on!! I'd have to get my mum to MIL to do it for me :-8
dancingfeet Posts: 826
Brilliant Idea, Its great to get new patterns... Pag, have you tried YouTube to learn to cast on.. I've learned how to Crochet the granny square from there
Thank you all so much, my dh will think Ive lost it if he sees me pulling out knitting needles now :o0 It'll be lovely, if I can do it. Thanks a millions :xox
pag Posts: 633
[quote="dancingfeet":2xwgzbfr]Brilliant Idea, Its great to get new patterns... Pag, have you tried YouTube to learn to cast on.. I've learned how to Crochet the granny square from there[/quote:2xwgzbfr] Never thought of that. I'll have a look and then may be plaguing someone for patterns. Thanks dancing feet.