baby clothes***

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

black pearl Posts: 3513
hi girls quick one please is it nessecary to wash the clothes before you put them on the baby? everyone seems to be saying wash them first, but what if baby is allergic to the wash powder, also they are brand new and in the packet. what is the norm on this? :wv
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
Some people do but others don't. I never washed anything on dd and won't be washing for this baba either!
black pearl Posts: 3513
thanks always broke! dont think ill be putting myself thru the hassle either!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="butsemma":35gce5gd]hi girls quick one please is it nessecary to wash the clothes before you put them on the baby? everyone seems to be saying wash them first, but what if baby is allergic to the wash powder, also they are brand new and in the packet. what is the norm on this? :wv[/quote:35gce5gd] Ha- great minds think alike butsemma- i was wondering about this last nite myself, i was thinking their so nice and lovely in the pack and once i start washing them they will be all wrinkley and wont be as nice- for the first few wears anyways. .
Muse Posts: 1580
I washed everything with non-bio tablets, but it does mean that I cant return anything if it's too small.