baby days direct/Phil & teds

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BrideStuff.com Posts: 229
Just ordered from these guys.Got phil & ted's and have attempted to assemvle it.2 problems: rear wheels won't click in properly when mud guardson.ANd cant seem to get front wheel to stay in swivel mode without it turning and clicking into fixed mode. Emailed the company who were no help and referred me to a website that doesn't work. Can anyone who's had any similar problems with P & T's or with baby days direct offer advice?
bump
Blackbird Posts: 5135
We bought ours from the same sight and found them quite helpful. Anyway, DH assembled it and I can't remember any major problems. I know the first time we tried to put on the doubles seat we couldn't figure it out at all but it was us being thick. Try assembly videos on youtube, that's how we figured out the doubles seat. Sorry, not much help to you as it's a long time since we assembled ours. Try P+T website and youtube.
Thanks blackbird.Figured out swivel wheel last night.Just can't get wheelson now with mudguards.Have googled the shite out of P & B but not getting much. Not to worry.At least wheel in front in working. thanks for that