Menu

Baby elegance beep?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Leigh Posts: 188
Hi girls, just looking for a bit of feedback on this pram/system if possible? Had a look at it yesterday in Eurobaby but it's such a minefield deciding what to choose? Thnks :wv
mommylicious Posts: 836
Hi Leigh, We're getting the beep, purple if its a girl, black if its a boy! My friend got it last year and thinks its the best thing ever. Lovely and lightwieght and folds away nice and small and really easy to get around.
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
I think The Beep is great. We ordered it but then I went in and saw The Ego with green and loved it! Swapped straight away. :o)ll
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
I have it and find it great. The shopping basket is tiny though and can't fit much in it so I bought buggy buddy clip to hang bags on and it's fine.
Trafford Posts: 463
Hi, We bought the Baby Elegance Pebble, which is the forerunner of the Beep. We love it, although haven't used it yet.
Anonmama Posts: 239
WE have it too and would buy it again. It's so reasonably priced and we were finished with the entire system by the time DD was 7 months. We will need a double buggy in September so we're delighted we didn't spend a fortune on the beep.