Baby Elegance Beep VS Ego

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happy mummy Posts: 424
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between the two? I have a gift voucher for a store that only stocks the Beep but a friend of mine said that I should go with the Ego. I dunno what the difference is and can't seem to find it online. Also if you were going for a 3 in 1 travel system what would you go for? The reason I'm looking at the BE Beep is because it has gotten such great reviews online but I haven't really heard of any other ones that stand out and I just want to make sure I'm getting the right one for the the right reasons! Decisions decisions!
adelz Posts: 3088
Hey there, we just put our dep on the beep over the weekend...We thought its great value and so light and easy to move. Also we really just liked it from day one. When we were in the shop the last time, I asked the lady what the difference was and she told me that the only difference was the look of it and the beep has three wheels, the ego has four, so its just preference as to which one you prefer then.... So we chose the beep and I wasn't in great form over the wkend, so dh went and put a deposit on it over the weekend to cheer me up :compress So delighted now. The ego car seat and all even still fits on the chasis on the beep so really we could see no diff at all. I hope this helps a little bit :wv
Thank you. Thats great so. I think I'll go with the Beep if the number of wheels is the only difference! It seems really durable! Do you remember what kind of wheels are on the Beep? Are they rubber?
As far as I rem they are just the norm rubber ones. When we went looking before I asked the lady would we be able to get the others, she said yeah the air filled ones come for the back of the pram and are €35, so that's not bad. Now I prob won't get these and just use the norm wheels until they need to be changed, then Ill get the air ones.
I probably sound so silly and I'm sorry for all the questions but can I ask what are the differences between air wheels and rubber ones?
No your grand, I was like this when we started looking at them too. Air wheels make the suspension better on the buggy I think, they are for country roads, now I walk country roads but they'd be good enough so Im just going to go with the ones on buggy and change if I need to.
Oh! Thanks :) I presume the ones on the buggy are rubber then! I think we're going to go ahead and get it either this weekend or next weekend! I'm all excited now :) Only have to decide on what colour.... :o0
Babydoll2012 Posts: 69
Girls, There is one difference between the ego and Beep. The Ego buggy part can be used from New born as well as the carry cot, But the Beep the Buggy part is only suitable after 3 months you have to use the carry cot until then. Hope this helps and good luck with your decision.
Thanks a million for that! Its nice to know the differences before buying! Its such a big decision IMO. Thanks again :)
O I agree it is a huge decision, that's good to know another difference, altho I don't think Id be putting babs in the buggy before 3 mths so that's ok with me. Thanks for that. O yeah also the buggy part on them can face you and face away, alot of them dont allow that option, just something else to keep in mind when looking. I think we are going to go for the bright red!!! I know dh will be delighted with that choice :o0