Baby Furniture

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubbles31 Posts: 163
Hi Girls, Would you have any idea where I could go to shop for baby furniture up north, any ideas of where you go could and get a bargain. Tks :o)ll
Mammy rigomad Posts: 958
I liked the look of some of the sets in argos and decided to check the price of the same set on the uk website and there is more then €100 to be saved if you shop up the north.Havent bought anything yet but it might be one lace to consider!
bubbalicious Posts: 330
Hi Bubbles Some places up North that we have found are: [u:15qfd275]Belfast [/u:15qfd275] Mamas & Papas - in the Victoria Centre IKEA: www.ikea.ie Samuel Johnston. 50-52 highstreet Belfast Mothercare - in city centre [u:15qfd275]Sprucefield centre [/u:15qfd275]just outside the city Toys r Us [u:15qfd275] Newry[/u:15qfd275] Mothercare - Buttercrane Shopping Centre Smyths, Damolly retail park, Armagh Road, Newry Kings Toys & Nursery, 26 Darkley Road, Keady, Armagh. If I find any more I will pass them on!
Yoda Posts: 3340
www.adverts.ie and ebay Got the changing unit for half price - 2nd hand A Jane Travel System for a 1/3 of the cost - Never used Angelcare Monitor for cheaper then any of the stores Brand New Avent Bottles for next to nothing - Brand new, unwanted gift Most all brand new, changing unit used three times before owner sold it on due to no space Also got a playmat for €30, in Mama's and Papa's for €80 Hardy used