BABY GIRL ARRIVED ISABELLE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

letty Posts: 444
hi girls well back on the web site today, baby Isabelle came into the world (with great difficulty) on 30th October at 3.46 pm, she weighed 8lb 9 and is absolutely beautiful, it was a frightening experience, my waters broke sun night and were green i knew from reading the baby was in distress, got h2b out of bed fed him with some coffee while i rang the hospital - i went straight in at 2am was brought straight up the delivery room, put on drip, and given epidural about 6am i then slept on and off until 1.30pm monday i was 10cm and ready to go i started to push at 2.30 - oh my god nothing so baby heart rate dropped Panic, everyone in the room about 6 trying to get her out, had to use vacum it was so hard,,, baby arrived - bagged and resusitated and taken away - my h2b and myself were hysterical, tears of joy and then tears of the unknown of what was happening, i got to see my little girl at 9pm she was in an incubator but looked so healthy, she had swollowed moconium (do a poo in side me) - but as the week went on she got stronger and stronger and was allowed feed on wed, thurs she trived friday she was allowed to join me on the ward,, i felt so proud,, she had missed out on a week of cuddles and skin to skin - so i tried breast feeding and she took to it great, and the bonding was great, she got back up to her starting weight, we both got home yesterday, and we are soooo proud to be her parents she is just a little dream, the thought of even loosing her breaks our hearts,, im holding back the tears writing this,, sorry for the long write up, just to let you know we are safe and sound and will still be visiting the site if we need any advice coz i believe she doesnt come with a manual.. thanks girls,,,, :xox
dhidra Posts: 3147
congratulations letty O-O
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Letty CONGRATULATIONS! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I am crying reading your story. You went through a pretty horrible time. But you must be so happy and relieved now. Well done. Take care of yourself! PS: What a lovely name you've chosen.
letty Posts: 444
thanks girls,,, i just feel so lucky, :o)ll
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Congrats wishing you all the best
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats!! Athough yours is the 2nd difficult birth I've heard of in the last couple of weeks, bit scary! I'm sure she was worth it though. :thnk
Double Trouble Posts: 915
mammybean Posts: 10364
wow letty, that must have been awful for you. I wish you all the best luck in the world. Congratulations!
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
awwwww congratulations letty im soooo happy for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Hoot Posts: 135
Great news, congratulations to you and best wishes. *)