Baby girl name poll

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBump Posts: 869
Hi everyone, down to our top 3 baby girl names, prob wont decide til we see the babs but just wondering what the wollie favorite is!! Thanks!!
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I picked Olivia, its a real favourite of mine.
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Love Olivia, like Elisa, don't really like Lily Pearl, but do like Lily on its own! Is it def a girl? How exciting, best of luck!
Anahita Posts: 1161
I voted for Lily-Pearl but I don't like the two together, just Lily on it's own.
MrsBump Posts: 869
Dunno the sex yet but have Robert or Joshua for a boy :) but according to DD (she's just 3) the baby talks to her and told her its a girl lol!! hope she's not dissappointed if it turns out to be a boy!! Olivia is hubby's favorite too!!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="MrsBump":1mj9j9b0]Dunno the sex yet but have Robert or Joshua for a boy :) but according to DD (she's just 3) the baby talks to her and told her its a girl lol!! hope she's not dissappointed if it turns out to be a boy!! [/quote:1mj9j9b0] Aw how cute!!
blondiechick Posts: 1641
I picked Olivia. Don't like the second one and Lily Pearl reminds me of that XFactor contestent Amelie Lily!!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
I picked Olivia, Im biased though! :o0
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="MrsBump":9zgn0h2x] according to DD (she's just 3) the baby talks to her and told her its a girl lol!! hope she's not dissappointed if it turns out to be a boy!! [/quote:9zgn0h2x] Ah that is soooo sweet :lvs :lvs :lvs I voted for Elise, I think it's a levely feminine name.
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
My vote is for Elise as well. I'm not keen on Olivia but that's because of a girl I knew when I was in primary school :-8