Baby here at last!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
Hi everyone, Just a very quick note to let you all know that baby Br√Ćon arrived safe and sound at 4.24pm on July 26th (10days after elective section date!) weighting 9lb 7.5oz so wasn't the whopper I was expecting after all. :o0 :o0 He is great and labour was fine :o)ll Baby boom in Hollis street at the moment, will send update a little later just logged in quickly to see how the other fello July Mammies were doing..... any sign Babe06, Tedsters???????? :wv
buzybumble Posts: 831
Congrates :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I wish you and your new family all the best. Glad to hear that the labour wasnt too bad :lvs
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thats great news, congratulations and well done!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O
sunshiniest Posts: 303
Congratulations Royal Wolly. That's great news! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O O-O
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll was thinking about you the last few days
Ferdi Posts: 704
Hi Royal Wolly, Congratulations and welcome baby Brion ! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Delighted to hear that everything went well for you and look forward to more info from you later. Enjoy your precious bundle!, F :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats! Well done! :o)ll
mad woman Posts: 22106
congratulations!! can you sit down yet! :o0 :o0 :wv :wv
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Hi Royal wolly Huge congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll At last he made an appearence!I've been checking in everyday to see if there was any news on you. I'm so delighted for you and your DH,take care of yourself x
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Oh well done royal wolly....love the name. can't wait to see a photo.