Baby Jogger City Select Double for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sheraton Posts: 157
Hi baby jogger city seleƧ for sale. Included is chasis, two seats, two rain covers, one footmuff and adaptors for a maxi Cosi car seat. Ideal for a toddler and new baby. Seats can be arranged in many different configurations. Black in colour. Based in roscomon but could have it delivered to Dublin/galway through friends 530 Ono Feel free to ask for more info Thanks!
castaway Posts: 296
Hi, just a quick question, can you put a new born into those seats or would I need to buy the carrycot?
Hi, I used to use either the car seat or just recline the seat. My little one s were sturdy and could sit pretty upright in the buggy from and early age
pinkerbelle10 Posts: 705
Hi , I have the city select double and I would highly recommend it. I also think the OP is offering a really great price. However, the seat is not supposed to be used for children under 6 months. It states this in the actual straps of the seat. I think its something to do with not enough back support and head support but not sure. I just wanted to clarify that because I didnt realize that until I had purchased the buggy. However, I just used the car seat with the car seat adapters until baby was six months. But it's a fantastic buggy for out and about and I'm still using it. It's actually a great buggy for tall kids and really easy to manoeuvre.
Hi pinkerbell, totally agree it's a grat buggy. Was delighted with it, particularly liked that both kids could see out and that there isn't too much faffing with adaptors! Castaway if your interested and fancy viewing it I'd imagine that the bassinets can be purchased seperatly
pinkerbelle10 Posts: 705
Oh yeah Sheraton I just love it! I've travelled longhaul with it and its so easy to travel with. I love that both seats are the exact same size and don be configured in so many ways. The basinette/pram bit is actually pretty inexpensive to buy - I know a couple of people that bought it and were happy with it. Jeez I sound like I've shares in babyjogger lol! But I just spent so much time agonizing over double buggies and this one is just fab, I feel like I have to share! And the best bit is you can use it as a single stroller any time you like. Ok...I'll stop now haha!
You certainly sound like you enjoyed using it! If you know anybody after one be sure to let me know!