Baby Journal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:birxe6w7]Heya girls, any idea where I'd get a nice one of these? Thanks! :wv [/color:birxe6w7]
under construction Posts: 3458
I was given a beautiful pregnancy journal from Debenhams and now my SIL gave me a matching one for the 1st year also from Debenhams. If not i would say the likes of Easons or any big book store (Borders etc) would have them. I still love reading back on my pregnancy.
shining star Posts: 877
Hi, i got a lovely one in Mothercare and I've filled up til now, it'll be great to have to look back on cos I forget already how I felt in the first few weeks (bar nervous as hell!)
honey pot Posts: 210
Hi Girls I saw them in Easons in O'Connell Street as I was there on Saturday picking up my first pregnancy book.... Honey pot
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:zdcyai0o]Thanks girls, will check them out!! My friend is due her first baby in early Nov & I want to pick a nice one up for her! :lvs [/color:zdcyai0o]
newbie24 Posts: 530
I bought a lovely one from Mama's & Papa's in Dundrum........ great idea to be filling it in....
willow-tree Posts: 217
My mum was given a baby journal when i was born and it is the nicest thing to look at and read, its well worth getting it!