Baby massage mahon point 23 aug at 12:30

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babychi Posts: 372
Hi There I just wanted to let you know that I will be starting my next baby massage course on August 23rd in Mahon Point shopping center in cork. The class will be 5 weeks long and will cost €120. Note that up to €100 is redeemable from VHI, Quinn Healthcare and Hibernian Aviva Health– Please check your policy. The Dates are as follows: Monday 23rd August: 12:30 Monday 30th August: 12:30 Monday 6th September: 12:30 Monday 13th September: 12:30 Monday 20th September: 12:30 Baby massage is excellent for ALL babies especially those who have colic, reflux, wind or constipation. It is also very beneficial for babies that have special needs (Physical benefits) or who are adopted (Increase bonding). My classes are very informal - I generally take a very relaxed approach to teaching baby massage followed by a cuppa and a chat afterwards therefore Its a great way to meet other parents too !! If you would like to know more or would like to reserve your place in the class please feel free to contact me on 0861009115 - you can pm me here or check out my website on Please note that class sizes are limited and are open to both mums and dads !! Rachel XX
babychi Posts: 372
Bump