BABY MONITOR

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
Girls, This is the only 'big' thing left on my list.. DH and I were looking into them last night and he is keen on the Angel Care sensor one.... So anyone out there have them, intend on getting them or what's the latest feedback... as always thanks for your help in this matter xoxo
jelliebean Posts: 41
Hi there I have the Angel care monitor and have no complaints. It gives peace of mind. Best of luck J
Jeidi Posts: 3128
We got it as a gift last week... DH was insisiting on it, he's an awful worrier.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I was going to get it, but then thought it might make me worry even more so bought a digital ordinary one instead. Wondering now if I should have with the angel care one :o(
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
I'd be interested in a movement / sound baby monitor too. Did a quick google and saw the brand names below. Has anyone used any of these and what did you think? Angelcare Tommee Tippee Babysense BeBe Sounds
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
thanks girls... DH went behind my back and order the Angel Care one from Amazon last night when i was out - so i guess that's that decision made now!!! MEN!!!!!