Baby movement

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsDelight Posts: 206
For the last few weeks I have been feeling this bubbling inside me and just now when I am sitting down with my feet up relaxing after a long day I just got this feeling like a finger tab from the inside twice.... its down very low approx-7 cm below my belly button. Could this be the baby or just my dinner not settling down right? hahah
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
yeah sounds like movement.....it'll get stronger as the weeks go on. It's brilliant :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
deffo sounds like babs moving
MrsGPants Posts: 835
Sounds like baby - im feeling the exact same sensation. dying for one big boot of a kick though, to know its defo the baby and i'm not just imagining it!!!
blueboots Posts: 833
Yeah i would say this is baby moving alright. So Exciting. My DS used to always move more in the evening.
bazoobies Posts: 108
[quote="MrsGPants":28mbky2h]Sounds like baby - im feeling the exact same sensation. dying for one big boot of a kick though, to know its defo the baby and i'm not just imagining it!!![/quote:28mbky2h] +1. Im the same, feeling little flutters, but there over before i know it. Im mad for one big kick just to know its definetly babs. DH says i have the poor little baby driven demented by rubbing my tummy and asking it to kick mammy :o0
mrswifey Posts: 775
Sounds very exciting for you - enjoy!!!! I can't wait until I am feeling movements - nothing yet. Sometimes I imagine I can feel something, but it's too faint and too much like general digestion for me to know yet!