Baby needs further test.... - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Emme Posts: 4735
Same as the others Mrs. D, I have no advice at all for you but it's just so crap that you have to wait 2 weeks, thats not fair on ye at all. I'm sure it'll all turn out fine and that the next 2 weeks fly past.
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Update! I had the scan yesterday and thank God everything seems to be ok. They checked babs heart and said there may have been a tiny hole but it seems to be closing up. Have to just get babs checked when he's born but they're confident everything is fine. Such a relief I can't even tell you. Thanks to you all for the positive stories and posts :thnk
Emme Posts: 4735
Mrs. D was thinking about you over the past few weeks, don't know how you got through them!! The relief must be massive!! Thats great news!! You should have a little celebration!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bumble Posts: 1980
That's brilliant news Mrs D :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
[quote="Emme":3pamwoq0]Thats great news!! You should have a little celebration!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3pamwoq0] Well I did indulge in a little cream cake to celebrate yesterday :o0 I'll pop the champers once babs is out! Thanks girls :thnk
sunsparks Posts: 2196
Glad to hear it Mrs D. You must be v relieved... now you can relax and enjoy the last few months! :o)ll
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
thank god mrs d, everything is ok. you must be so relieved after all that worry over the last few weeks. so delighted for you :o)ll
bam bam Posts: 1756
:o)ll :o)ll Thats fantastic news honey, so delgihted for yis!!
funkyfish Posts: 7626
great news mrs D! :o)ll
Aurge Posts: 1456
Ah thats fantastic. So happy to hear that. It must be such a relief. :o)ll :o)ll