baby no 2:how big at 8 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mumsy2 Posts: 62
just got a BFP today, bit of a surprise.have my sisters wedding in 3 weeks and i'll be 8 weeks. just wondering for those you on consecutive pregnancies do you get much bigger 2nd time round.just hoping to fit into the dress i bout for the wedding as i love it and the shoes cost me an absolute fortune to go with it so i'm determined to fit into it at all costs. its a size 8 and i'm pretty petite and i was that way at 8 weeks on ds as i had a wedding at 9 weeks and was flat out.
Perci Posts: 3847
I'm a size 8 and I've only stopped wearing my regular clothes for the past month or so (23wks now). Everyone said that I would show earlier on the second but that didn't happen, a lot of people still don't realise that I'm preggers now! Everyone is different but at 8wks I was definitely no different to normal. Meant to say congrats!!
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
I'm starting to show alot earlier than on DS. I got a bump early on, maybe at about 9/10 weeks?? In my mat jeans already.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I'm just over 8 weeks & I'm still in all my normal size 12 clothes, except for my jeans, finding them a bit uncomfortable at the mo :-8