baby only on left side...?? normal?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rk16o Posts: 201
Just a silly question really, its just that my baby is constantly on the left side of belly, i mean its hard that side but the weird thing is that i only get kicks / movement on the left or central belly button area. Is this normal??
Nadie Posts: 1111
Well, can't say for sure if it's normal, but my baby is the same, way prefers it over there, you can actually see it's all curled up on the left side, leaving me with a lop sided bump. And it's where I get 80% of movement - I do get a bit on the right side though.
benny313 Posts: 821
I am the exact same baby all over to the left and get my kicks mainly on the left side and some in the middle. Might get the odd kick very low down on right side. And I also have a lob sided bump :o0 But don't mind once baby is kicking away
Dill Posts: 1640
I'm the same... mentioned it to the doc today and its cos the head is down and babys back to your right side... so the little hands and feet are prodding your left side all the time :o0
Inlove10 Posts: 806
I've been exactly the same but on the right side all the way through, so sounds normal enough
mrsodo Posts: 1292
My LO is head down but bum to the left of my bump, feeling all the kicks and punches on my right side. Dont think its anything to worry about :wv
rk16o Posts: 201
thanks for your replys girls, eases my mind a bit there.. never thought that maybe the head was down and positioned with back to my left side, thought that wouldnt turn till later on say 36weeks gone or there abouts... so now another quick one for you, does baby turn alot i mean litterally head up head down?? im a first timer here so apolagies for the silly question