baby p

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
anyone hear about this poor child on gerry ryan? i actually felt ill reading about it shoot the perpetrators and make sure they're killed with the first bullet, scum like that aren't worth wasting 2 bullets on.
Delish Posts: 4176
I havn't heard anything yet. I take it some form of abuse is involved. I really find these stories so much more sickening now that I'm a mum I can barely bare to read them.
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
Absolutely appalling!!! I was horrified when I heard the story, the poor poor we innocent baby.
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Delish":z0xttxng]I havn't heard anything yet. I take it some form of abuse is involved. I really find these stories so much more sickening now that I'm a mum I can barely bare to read them.[/quote:z0xttxng] me too, they actually wrench me at the core and make me want to hold my little girl so tight and never let her out of my sight. awful physical violence against a little toddler and nobody did anything to help, even a paediatrician, who didnt "notice" that the childs spine and ribs were broken.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
heard about it on sky news last night. can't believe anyone can inflict that amount of abuse on a baby...
lovindis Posts: 642
Its always horrific hearing these stories but it really really upsets me when i hear a mother was involved. Im 26 and about ten foot taller than my mammy but i still go to her for protection!! I cant understand, that poor little creature was in his cot looking up at his mammy for help and she left it happen. So soooooooooooooo sad. Poor little tyke. :o( :o( :o(
mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
oh my god its disgusting makes my stomach churn even thinking of it how could this have gone so far they were visited 60 times by child protection officers - in cases like this I wish the death penalty still existed this side of the pond. On here you hear so many stories of couples ttc and then these monsters are blessed with an angel and do this - its sickening
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="SnuggleMuffin":2dw90rvb] awful physical violence against a little toddler and nobody did anything to help, even a paediatrician, who didnt "notice" that the childs spine and ribs were broken.[/quote:2dw90rvb] I heard on the GR show that the doc prescribed antibiotics for the broken spine.
AliceB Posts: 495
I read it there on the Sun website. I'm actually sick in my stomach and in tears. I just can't imagine such cruelty. All I want to do is go to creche and hug my baby. To think it was the people in the child's life that are meant to love him more than anything that inflicted that horror on him. and the people appointed to protect him that utterly failed. The head of BBC2 had to resign over Brand/Ross - in comparison, I'm not sure how the people involved can be punished for such mass negligence. to think he might be alive and in a proper adoptive/foster hom if they had just done their job with a tiny degree of efficiency..
QueenofDiamonds Posts: 282
It got major coverage on Sky News yesterday. One of the most horrific cases I have heard for a long time. Hanging would be to good for the perpetrators!