Baby Potraits

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
My sister has just had a baby girl and has almost everything, I was thinking of getting her a voucher for a photopher to get professional photos done when the baby is a few months maybe, can anyone recommend any good photographers who do this? (In Dublin area - preferably northside or city centre)
glittergirlrachel Posts: 279
We had pictures of our 2 y.o niece done by Eva Power. She's based in Swords and the pictures turned out really well. Her number is 087-6995717
Thanks glittergirl, just been on her website, looks good, will ring her today :)
Moet for me Posts: 1841
I have to say I found pixiphoto in mothercare exceptional. My sil got a voucher for a photographer for 150 euro in Newbridge. She couldn't even buy a frame in his shop for that amount (his cheapest kids shots were approx 1000euro) so she never ended up using it so please make sure you find out there overall costs before parting with your hard earned cash.
Do you have a number for pixie photo?
sarahdillon Posts: 140
ill second pixiphoto, they are in most mothercare shops. I got them done when my son was 7 weeks old and to this day (7 yrs later) they are fab, lovley to look back at. I know there is one in the Square, and Jervis Street. Hope this helps
LJMom Posts: 1100
Yep I have to agree pixi photo are great there is one in Blanchardstown as well Call Head Office Mothercare in Blanchardstwon for details (01)8221744 :wv
Thanks a millions girls for your replies :compress
nic06 Posts: 454
Hiya, I have just bought vouchers from my godson and my hubbys godson as their 1st birthday presents and I got them at photogenic. We had Barry Moore as our wedding photographer and decided to get them this as if you look at his site you will see his shots are amazing. He is based in Dalkey but I think it is worth the trek. Not that expensive either.