Baby Scan - 3d/4d & anomaly/growth progress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubstar Posts: 399
Hey ladies, I’m just wondering if anyone knows of a baby scan place that does an anomaly and a 3d/4d scan in one? I’ve been googling around and it looks like its either one or the other…. Or even a progress report scan (or whatever its called at this stage – 26+wks) and 3d/4d I’ve had my hospital anomaly scan, but would like another scan where they actually check everything ok – along with some nice 3d/4d pics if poss… Oh yea I’m based in Dublin. Thanks girls :thnk
DaisyB Posts: 1708
hiya try babyscan.ie i got my 3d scan done there and they are really nice loads of info on website and if you email them from there site they will ring you if you leave a number :wv
thanks diasyb, will check it out!
siobhanbolt Posts: 28
Hi there Nubes, I know ultrasound dimensions in blackrock do the 3d scan + anatomy scan in one. http://ultrasound.ie/3d4dscan.html If you look at the package details it says in the description: "Optional Well Baby Consultant Report of the scan for you and your GP: Add €30" Or their detailed anatomy scans will give you some 3d pictures as well. i'm sure if you ring or email they'll be able to help. let us know how you get on. xox
Roxet Posts: 220
Hey, I'm having one on sat in ultrasound dimensions - it's 160. I'll let u know how it goes!!!
thanks girls - I just booked the anomoly scan with 3d pics in ultra sound dimensions in blackrock...got a cancellation for sat morn! :o)ll
Roxet Posts: 220
woo hoo, i just got a cancellation too!! it was for 4pm which i didnt want as id be waiting all day for it, got one in the morning now. hope all goes well with your scan :)