Baby Showers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

she Posts: 3298
Girls just to let you know, I bought a Delux Nappies Cake for a friend of mine on this site called also got her another few bits as well so the delivery was free. I'd never seen these before but my friend was having a baby shower, apparently the new craze!!!!and I googled and the site came up.She loved it. Have a look at them their so cute............ Just want to say the girl was a pleasure to deal with as well.
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
I heard baby showers are becoming increasingly popular !!! hope someone gives me one !! :o)ll :o)ll
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
My friends are having a surprise (BestF let it slip :o0 ) one for me on Sunday, went to my first one about 4 months ago they r getting pretty popular, am glad my friends put a ban on any pressies though
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
Mrs Bambi - What exactley happens at them, do people bring you pressis, do you drink tea or champers ?
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
The one I went to people brought pressies, but I think its a bit much esp as I am so close to having babs at this stage and people will only end up buying more pressies then, so I asked BF to put a ban on pressies. Basically its a girly get together where u drink tea/champers and have a good laugh with ur closest girl mates and play a few daft games, am really looking forward to it !!!
she Posts: 3298
[quote="Mrs Bambi":l8a6ynbb]The one I went to people brought pressies, but I think its a bit much esp as I am so close to having babs at this stage and people will only end up buying more pressies then, so I asked BF to put a ban on pressies. Basically its a girly get together where u drink tea/champers and have a good laugh with ur closest girl mates and play a few daft games, am really looking forward to it !!![/quote:l8a6ynbb] Ye exactly, girly fun :o0
pattie Posts: 2379
My friends threw one for me and it was great. It was supposed to be a surprise but I knew in advance. They didn't ban presents but it would have been better really as I did end up getting 2 presents from them and felt bad. I think they're a great idea though.