baby sitting

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
i was babysitting h2bs 5 day old nephew today alon with 3 and 6 yr old sisters. well if i wasnt broody before i am now. winding him then sitting there with him in the crook of my arm was so natural. god i hope i get my bfp this month
ginger nut Posts: 5989
have fingers crossed for you beanies.... :babydust:
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to you i just i was the ttc bus with ya
god i didnt see ya, ma'am please dont think me rude
chilledout Posts: 834
There's an old wives tale that says holding and cuddling a new born baby makes you more fertile. I got pregnant not long after my sisters baby was born so maybe it worked for me! Good luck!
over it Posts: 2779
[img:5xywwb6r]http://www.simply-baby.net/forum/images/smilies/babydust.gif[/img:5xywwb6r] beanies girl, sending you lots of :babydust:
Tedsters Posts: 1688
:babydust: to you all and watch out for those socks!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Especially for you Beanie!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
should i ask about the sock?