Baby with Heart Problems?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunny505 Posts: 1807
Thanks for your kind replies and pms. xx
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
Sunny i don't have any experience of this but I just wanted to say I hope everything will turn out ok and i'll say a little prayer for you. You were completely right not to wait so long for another scan and get soon to the quicker the better. I hope all goes well. :action32 :action32
Daff Posts: 11644
oh hun, I'm no help at all but just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear you're upset :action32 i can't believe they left it liek that! can you call back today and ask to speak to someone who can go through the possibilities with you?
theoracle Posts: 7664
Hi sunny I am really sorry to hear that you are so upset. Firstly let me say from what you have written that it doesn't necessarily mean at all that anything is wrong. Thing is that they always have to be precauitious and if they see something they don't know how to interpret they have to double-check it. It doesn't mean that anything is necessarily wrong and what they have written down is just so that the consultant knows what to look at. I know you have some long wait ahead of you but I agree with your GP don't speculate. You will just freak yourself out unnecessarily and there mightn't be a thing wrong. :action32