Babydust works

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

radish Posts: 268
Got a BFP yesterday!! Must have been some serious babydust floating around recently as worked on first try!!! Am completely gobsmacked as thought it would take me 6 months of trying at least. Hasn't sunk in yet to be honest!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Woohoo!! A babydust sucess story, it must be a sign!!! :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :o)ll
ginger nut Posts: 5989
congratulations radish you must be thrilled. Just hope some of that babydust comes my way....and that it can work extra magic as DH away for work on thursday night O:| O:| ...we'll have to work extra hard on wednesday night and friday to make up for it. :o0
P.s. throw some of your lucky babydust into the babydust thread and some of us might be joining you soon! :wv
Trooper Posts: 2155
God, that was quick!! :o0 Kinda takes the thrill out of trying though!!! Congratulations!!
radish Posts: 268
Butterfly, Off to spread some lucky babydust now!!
Yeah!! You must be overloaded with the stuff :o0 I bet you are so delighted! And so lucky to get it on the first try!! :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
congratulations you must be thrilled. i am off to catch some of that babydust now
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months