Babypinkkitten's baby has arrived!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
We have our next August baby :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Babypinkkitten has a gorgeous little boy last night by emergency section at 9.30pm, weighing in at 5lbs 10ozs. Mum and baby are both doing really well :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs Congrats Kitten!! :xxx
Jolee Posts: 567
:thnk Awww, thats great news. Well done to Babypinkkitten! x :thnk
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Congrats Babypinkkitten! :o)ll
Babybop. Posts: 592
Congratulations Babypinkkitten, so your little Man arrived into the world on the 08/08/08 :o)ll :o)ll
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
I knew it!!!!!! Congratulations PinkKitten :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
whackywoman Posts: 1496
congrats pinkkitten :o)ll :o)ll
kala Posts: 1937
congrats babypinkkitten. can't wait for the birth story. i can just imagine how tiny he is seeing that our little man was 61b 2oz and when he lost weight as they do he went down to roughly 51b 10 oz. well done, another emergency section like myself, but you really don't mind once babs arrives safely. wishing you and baby all the best. xxxkala
under construction Posts: 3458
Congratulations baby kitten and a big welcome to your little man. The luckiest day in the chinese calender 08/08/08
princess! Posts: 348
congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll he must be so tiny hope mum and baby are doing well
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
congratulations babypinkkitten... :o)ll