babyscan.ie in Rathgar

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
Hi ladies, Just wondering has anyone had a 3d scan in babyscan.ie in Rathgar? Just trying to pick which place to go to! :thnk
DrWhosPoopy Posts: 654
Hey Fifibelle, Not going with babyscan, but we're having our 3d tomorrow with ultrasound dimensions in blackrock, can let you know how we get on if you like? :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
I used Ultrasounds Dimensions and couldn't praise it enough.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
thanks girlies! We have already had an early pregnancy scan in Ultrasound Dimensions which was great but they have very few appts. left on Saturdays for the rest of March and they dont suit DH, his job is such a pain!!!
DrWhosPoopy Posts: 654
What about Sundays? My DH is the same, silly hours and what not! We had to book this 8 weeks ago to suit his timetable. They're open til 9 every evening as well I think, although you prolly already know this seing as you've been with them before. Hope you get sorted any way!
MirandaMay Posts: 25
I was with Babyscan in Rathgar for first baby and found them very thorough and lovely people. I sent them an email to find out about appointments in Swords cos this is near where I work and they said that Rathgar will be doing Sat appointments from April. I may still go with Swords but know that Paula Tunney who owns it has a great reputation.