Back on a diet....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
.... and OH MY GOD O:| O:| O:| O:| I'm sick of it all ready. Only started back on Monday & already I am wanting a take away this evening. I have put up a stone & a half since my wedding in December & we are going on hols in August & i am disgusted by myself in the mirror. And its soooooo hard when I love my food O:| I blame my Mum, were were never allowed leave the dinner table until our plates were empty & I always do what my Mum says :o0 :o0 Oh can they not just invent a pill a la The Nutty Professor???
princess buttercup Posts: 1457
I started on Monday too, so I feel your pain :o(
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
i started yesterday! feel like crap! :o(
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
[quote="Princess Buttercup":3jss74t6]I started on Monday too, so I feel your pain :o([/quote:3jss74t6] + 1.... don't feel too bad but its very hard to stay focused.... if you find that pill let us all know here xxx
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="WinterWonderland":3vsasfe0].... and OH MY GOD O:| O:| O:| O:| I'm sick of it all ready. Only started back on Monday & already I am wanting a take away this evening. I have put up a stone & a half since my wedding in December & we are going on hols in August & i am disgusted by myself in the mirror. And its soooooo hard when I love my food O:| I blame my Mum, were were never allowed leave the dinner table until our plates were empty & I always do what my Mum says :o0 :o0 Oh can they not just invent a pill a la The Nutty Professor???[/quote:3vsasfe0] Oh I could have written that!!! I am cutting back a bit this week and then next week cold turkey - not looking forward to it!!!!!
anewstep Posts: 162
hi winter wonderland..i got married new years eve and am a stone up too. i cant stand the sight of myself in the mirror.....think i am ten times bigger than i actually am. went back to ww this morning as its the only thing that keeps me in ouch! already four biscuits......but they are the ww cookies so not so bad :-8 meant to start exercising today too but that can wait till tomorrow :o0 one thing at a time
princess buttercup Posts: 1457
The first week is always the hardest - I'm always soooo hungry :o(
WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
Am gettin there girls! O:| O:| O:| Hard 'oul slog & my sister arrived down the other night with doughnuts & eclairs etc :o( :o( Brother Ducker :o(
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="WinterWonderland":3tqhd4q4]Am gettin there girls! O:| O:| O:| Hard 'oul slog & my sister arrived down the other night with doughnuts & eclairs etc :o( :o( Brother Ducker :o([/quote:3tqhd4q4] OMG - how did you resist?????? :eek
queenie2008 Posts: 296
This what I do. I eat my meals, but while I'm cooking say if I have something in the oven or waiting to boil I go on my stepper til it's ready. Obviously this technique doesn't suit everyone's lifestyle but thats what I do. Also everytime I think about chocolate when I'm at home I either go for a walk if it's fine out or get back on the stepper. It's hard to get into but once I'm there I'm there. And I do 100 situps before I go to bed every other night. (started at 20 and worked my way up) I think the trick to it is start off slow and gradually phase out the nice food and phase in the exercise otherwise it all get's very overwhelming.