back to ww tomorrow!!! scared!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

loopybride Posts: 169
goin back to wibbly wobbly tommorrow! havent been since b4 xmas and i know iv put on a few pounds not sure i can cope with the disappointed look im expectin to get from my LEADER!!! :-8 feck it tho im jus gonna grin and bear in and jus get stuck back into it!! i did really well up til xmas but kinda let go for the xmas month!!! :o( sill me! oh well!! i heard its gone up to a tenner a week now! >:o(
hubble Posts: 299
Hi, You have lost a load of weight. Just spotted you ticker, Well done. Have a stone and half to lose so joined ww 2 weeks ago and have lost 4lbs. Not finding it too bad as I basically bring all my food supplies to work so i won't be tempted by biccies and cake at break time. Some days are harder than others though. Some of the girls who joined the same time as me have lost 7lbs and up so felt a bit disappointed last night but as mum said once you are losing lbs thats the most important. So good luck with the weigh in.
dreams Posts: 253
Hi girls, i'm starting ww today at lunch time and dreading it. I don't know why, I have about a stone and a half to lose which isnt loads but I've got so used to the coffee and 3 biscuits after dinner in the evening and then sitting with the rest of the packet of biscuits in front of the telly, how will I ever get myself into a totally different routine O:|
loopybride Posts: 169
went and down 1.5 lbs i was shocked thought after xmas etc id be up atleast half a stone!! woo hoo!!! starvin now wheres the nearest chipper???? :o)ll only messin its stir fry for me tonight! good luck and well done to everyone else!!!! O-O
aug08grainne Posts: 151
Just back at WW myself after 6 months away... 4.5 lbs in 2 weeks so far... hopefully I will have the willpower to stick to it this time.. Time is ticking until I get my dress made
Chick Flick Posts: 498
[quote="loopybride":2nj0q8gk]goin back to wibbly wobbly tommorrow! havent been since b4 xmas and i know iv put on a few pounds not sure i can cope with the disappointed look im expectin to get from my LEADER!!! >:o([/quote:2nj0q8gk] Hi loopybride, your Leader shoudnt judge you or have a disappointed look on her face if shes/hes a good leader so I wouldnt worry about that. Remember they were WW members at some point too so they know (or should) know exactly who you feel and welcome you back. The biggest step youve made is the decision to go back so thats the first hurdle jumped already. Best of luck - you'l be grand :wv