Bad news

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*bubblez* Posts: 1599
well, I got an appointment for mount carmel today so we went over and I was seen straight away. €140.00 for the scan but it was well worth it, she confirmed that the sac was very small and no heartbeat was present at all and she sent a letter to my gp to advise he needs to sort out a d&c for me asap. I'll be going to either holles street or rotunda never ever going back to OLOL again. Hubby has instructed a solicitor on the matter and is goning after them for negligence. I'm absolutely devastated but in my heart I knew it before the scan was done I had the same pains as last time and the same feelings. Thanks for all the help and support girls you have been so amazing again
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Bubblez that is devastating news. And hard enough to deal with without all the cr*p from the hospital on top of it. Best of luck with following that up - they shouldn't get away with it. Why do we have to put up with so much crap in this day and age O:| I'm so sorry to read this. You and DH will be in my thoughts. Mind yourselves.
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Oh my god, I'm so sorry Bubblez, I hadn't heard that that you were having any difficulities. You poor thing. I don't know what to say, but I'm just so upset for you.
lil-star Posts: 3149
thinking of you bubblez :o(
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
Thanks so much girls it really means a lot just knowing I can come on here and talk to you.
Angel2 Posts: 787
Bubblez, I'm so so sorry to hear your news. I know exactly how you're feeling right now because as you probably know I lost my second angel only last week. I can't understand why crap like this has to happen to people like us Bubblez. I know how tough it is. Please know that you are in my thoughts.
EVIE78 Posts: 687
I am so sorry to hear your news , my thoughts are with u and hubby :xox :xox
splash Posts: 57
I am so sorry to hear your sad news Bubblez. You and your hubby are in my thoughts.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time, take care of yourself and dh and will be thinking of you at this difficult time :xox
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
I am so sorry to hear that bubblez, I read your original post and was hoping everything was ok. God thats awful. My thoughts are with you and your husband. Take care hun.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8