bad salon experience anyone help?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

icebride Posts: 9
guys can anyone advise me....got my hair highlighted during the week and I HATE IT!!! Went to a really good salon and have been there a few times before and been delighted so i cant understand what went wrong. basically I normally get meche highlights. I have naturally blond hair so only need them done every 3-4 months. Last time I went my colourist suggested trying mainly tints with a few highlights...these are meant to be better for your hair. I loved it when I left and was delighted I'd found the perfect colour for my wedding.... Then I went in for my appointment this week and couldnt believe it when my hair was dry, it was really dark. It was still blond but much darker than my natural colour and dead looking. It even has an orange tinge to the top of my head! My question is what should I ask for if I go back? Im kind of afraid of what they'll do to my hair as they got it so wrong this Time. Bear in mind this cost in total €240 including cut and I'm driven demented cos I don't have money to burn. Anyone any advice please?? Thanks
mrsbessy Posts: 402
I would go straight back and tell them your not abit happy with what they done and it wasnt what you asked for, they should have a colour card for you anyway as you have been there before, you are paying them for a service and surely they expect you to be happy, customers is what makes buisness, go back asap and explain the situation and they should sort it out without charging you. After all you paid them enough money to get it done.
garran9 Posts: 4401
[quote="mrsbessy":2l251vfi]I would go straight back and tell them your not abit happy with what they done and it wasnt what you asked for, they should have a colour card for you anyway as you have been there before, you are paying them for a service and surely they expect you to be happy, customers is what makes buisness, go back asap and explain the situation and they should sort it out without charging you. After all you paid them enough money to get it done.[/quote:2l251vfi] I completely agree with this. I had a really bad experience years ago and all I did was change salons. I should have gone back and complained!!!!
Juno Posts: 2202
I agree with the girls there. The Salon would prefer to re-do it and make you happy rather than lose a customer. Mrs. Ted xx
amalfi Posts: 191
You have to go back, and I am sure they would gladly rectify it.
july2009bride Posts: 532
I agree with the other posts, I would go back and explain you're not happy, they should be happy to rectify it especially if you've been there before. Good luck.