Bag for hospital

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
Hi mums and mums to be, just wanted to pick your brains re the above. My friend is 8 mths pregnant and is busy moving house at the minute. She seems to have completely forgotten that she is having a baby shortly. With only a few weeks to go I decided to take matters into my own hands and pack her hospital bag for her but as I have no kids of my own I would really appreciate if someone could give me a quick checklist of the crucials so that I have all things covered. I have all the baby clothes sorted, nappies, lotions, blanket for the car journey home etc, soother. but need to get MOM's Things packed. I have all the PJS, slippers, dressing gown sorted but should I buy breast pads and all that kinda jazz (I haven't a clue at this stage how far to go here). Would love your help with this one. Cheers ladies, celtic
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi :wv Aren't you a good friend? There is a great sticky thread at the top of this forum, list of what to bring to the hospital, that should have all the info you need. Good luck to your friend :wv
mummy bear Posts: 3824
arent't you a good friend celtic.. pads for bleeding after sorry tmi. knickers loads of them and the bigger the better, bridget jones style i found great!! toiletries just had a mental block will think of more and let ya know
mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
thanks girls, i should have seen that thread.......if you think of anything else then i would really appreciate it if you would let me know. thanks a mil, celtic