Balloons and donkeys, thanks Flanders!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
So it seems we now give balloons and people are donkeys sometimes. That, in normal adult speak, is bl0wjobs and ar$eholes.
tassajara Posts: 723
I hate it. C'mon, we're all adults here and we all know other people swear. I wonder if there are any posters out there who actually would have a problem with seeing the word f*ck written out properly.
R2theB Posts: 1660
HAHA, no way?! Balloons? For cryin' out loud, it really is TURBO RIDICULOUS.
Couchkitten Posts: 438
cock cunt bastard prick fanny whore pussy balls fucker ride wanker jerk off penis dong minge tits
Couchkitten Posts: 438
sorry had to have a go :o0
Ellefun Posts: 1312
Sometimes flip won't cut it... fUcK is essential to the point. I make a conserted effort not to curse much in real life but it's really irritating that grown women aren't [i:19pxh2m3]allowed[/i:19pxh2m3] type BlOW jobs etc. What's that about. I doubt anyone here has such sensitive sensibilites that they will passout at the keyboard at any sign of profanity. Oh for FFS!!!!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Balloons and Donkeys :o0 :o0 I must go home and tell DH he not getting a balloon cause he is a donkey :o0
katief Posts: 1900
[quote="babyhopesanddreams12":1fy99w4a]Balloons and Donkeys :o0 :o0 I must go home and tell DH he not getting a balloon cause he is a donkey :o0[/quote:1fy99w4a] Ah but sure you only give him a balloon on his birthday anyway?
rosiemama Posts: 3363
[quote="babyhopesanddreams12":2g4uj77g]Balloons and Donkeys :o0 :o0 I must go home and tell DH he not getting a balloon cause he is a donkey :o0[/quote:2g4uj77g] :yelrotflmaosmilie:
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Gona ask hubby if he would like a balloon and when he says NO i wont feel like a bad wife cause i did offer :o0 Some things just get lost in translation :o0