Ballyseede Castle - Food Tasting today!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOConnor2b Posts: 268
Hi Girls, Just home after having a delicious lunch in Ballyseede Castle (Where we'll be getting married in 8 weeks time! :eek ) It was my first time tasting the food and I was well impressed as was my H2B. After our complimentary lunch Sandra went through the final details of the wedding such as what we wanted on the wedding, a rough idea of the numbers, who photographer was etc etc. All in all we had a really lovely day and I cannot wait until our wedding day to see it all put together......roll on the 25th September :yelrotflmaosmilie:
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
Congrats!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Great to hear you had such a good day!!
hattiedee Posts: 358
That's brill!!! :o)ll Can't wait till it's my turn!!!!
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
Mrsoconnor2b I forgot to ask you what menu choices are you going for?
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
thats great it went well for ya. We stayed there a couple of mths ago and it was fab. Loved it the food was yummmy
MrsOConnor2b Posts: 268
Hi Dresstoimpress, We are having a tartlet with chicken, bacon and mushroom sauce, followed by tomato soup, beef or salmon, (although we requested that my two BMs have chicken as neither eat beef or salmon), then apple crumble or a selection of ice creams. We were going to have a selection of dessets but that costs €2 extra per person :eek so that was out. When the guests arrive on the hotel we have canapes - mini springrolls, quiches etc (sounded yum!) Its sooo exciting! :baby3: :yelrotflmaosmilie: