Menu

Band and DJ Price Quote

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Piggle Posts: 1770
€2000 is this the norm? I am just pricing now and found the band I really like the sound of! But this seems very expensive to me!
DipDab Posts: 1172
How long will the band be on and then how long with the DJ be after that? Sounds about right to me.
Piggle Posts: 1770
The band will be on for 3hrs with a short break while tea is being served and Dj comes on straight afterwards for the duration!
Twirl Posts: 5598
That sounds about right/ average. If you really like a band then go for them as they get snapped up quick, we missed out by litteraly an hour with a band we would have loved to get. We are very happy with the band we have now but it takes time arranging with them to go a view them playing so i say book them if you want them. :wv
Cairn Posts: 313
That seems to be the average. Ours is €1500 I was surprised by this as I was expecting it to be near €2000. Why not have another quick look around and ask the band you like to hold the date for a few days?
twistermusic Posts: 51
Hi It depends individually with every band .. Some are cheaper some more expensive. Depends on how many members in most cases.. :wv
Irish Wedding DJ Posts: 1436
[quote="twistermusic":2ztf19pr]Hi We are a live 5 piece wedding band with female and male vocals's U can check our website out on http://www.twistertheband.org Thanks :wv[/quote:2ztf19pr] ehh, I dont think that was the qurery!
teatimebride Posts: 754
Yeah sounds about right, paying €1,800 for ours but our wedding is on a Thursday so it's a bit cheaper, €2,000 is normal price for them.
vidia Posts: 2960
[quote="Irish Wedding DJ":sc4wu62x][quote="twistermusic":sc4wu62x]Hi We are a live 5 piece wedding band with female and male vocals's U can check our website out on http://www.twistertheband.org Thanks :wv[/quote:sc4wu62x] ehh, I dont think that was the qurery![/quote:sc4wu62x] Understandable that you want to get your moneys worth and advertise like mad, but yeer all over the forum tonight - pulling up old posts, get the wollies thinking there's news - but alas there isnt :(