Band and DJ Price Quote

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Piggle Posts: 1770
€2000 is this the norm? I am just pricing now and found the band I really like the sound of! But this seems very expensive to me!
DipDab Posts: 1172
How long will the band be on and then how long with the DJ be after that? Sounds about right to me.
Piggle Posts: 1770
The band will be on for 3hrs with a short break while tea is being served and Dj comes on straight afterwards for the duration!
Twirl Posts: 5598
That sounds about right/ average. If you really like a band then go for them as they get snapped up quick, we missed out by litteraly an hour with a band we would have loved to get. We are very happy with the band we have now but it takes time arranging with them to go a view them playing so i say book them if you want them. :wv
Cairn Posts: 313
That seems to be the average. Ours is €1500 I was surprised by this as I was expecting it to be near €2000. Why not have another quick look around and ask the band you like to hold the date for a few days?
twistermusic Posts: 51
Hi It depends individually with every band .. Some are cheaper some more expensive. Depends on how many members in most cases.. :wv
Irish Wedding DJ Posts: 1436
[quote="twistermusic":2ztf19pr]Hi We are a live 5 piece wedding band with female and male vocals's U can check our website out on http://www.twistertheband.org Thanks :wv[/quote:2ztf19pr] ehh, I dont think that was the qurery!
teatimebride Posts: 754
Yeah sounds about right, paying €1,800 for ours but our wedding is on a Thursday so it's a bit cheaper, €2,000 is normal price for them.
vidia Posts: 2960
[quote="Irish Wedding DJ":sc4wu62x][quote="twistermusic":sc4wu62x]Hi We are a live 5 piece wedding band with female and male vocals's U can check our website out on http://www.twistertheband.org Thanks :wv[/quote:sc4wu62x] ehh, I dont think that was the qurery![/quote:sc4wu62x] Understandable that you want to get your moneys worth and advertise like mad, but yeer all over the forum tonight - pulling up old posts, get the wollies thinking there's news - but alas there isnt :(